Conservatories offer a luxury living space, blended perfectly with your homes natural environment. Our bespoke, custom made hardwood conservatories are designed to your exact requirements and are available in a variety of styles and sizes.
Hardwood conservatory features and benefits:
- Insurance approved security with multi-point shoot bolt locking systems and key locking handles
- Spray finished in the colour of your choice
- Toughened safety glass as standard
- 28mm sealed units provide added security and noise reduction
- Wide choice of furniture in a variety of styles and colours
- Self cleaning glass roofs offers low maintenance
- Fully draft excluded, providing a saving on heating bills.
The hardwood we use is sourced from certified, sustainable forests and when required, is fully recyclable, providing an environmental benefit over PVC alternatives. Hardwood is one of the most versatile materials for joinery purposes and is renowned for its strength and durability, perfect for use in orangeries and conservatories alike.
Recommend The Traditional Conservatory Company to a friend who places an order with us, and you will be entitled to a £100 Marks & Spencer’s voucher*
880 Plymouth Road
T: 01753 696903
F: 01753 696 902